Bego's Triangle Style Halter Bra Top
Soft lace bra top with pearls
Pearls and more pearls are the signature of this luxury lace triangle style halter bra top. Shown here with the red version of the Bracli Classic Pearl Thong, the Bego's top can be matched with any of the thongs you like. Hand made with fine stretch lace that is soft to the touch, this bra top has a double row of pearls that forms a halter neck. There is a colour choice of black, ivory, white,and red as shown. Sold separately so that you can mix and match sizes and thong styles.
- Choice of lace colours
- Manacor pearls
- Made in Spain
- Supplied in perfumed box
- £3.00 Royal Mail Tracked 24 or Recorded Delivery 1st Class - arrives 1 to 2 working days after despatch.
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 or Recorded Delivery 2nd Class which normally arrives within 5 working days of despatch - FREE.
- Special and Saturday delivery options will only show in the cart when the products ordered are same day despatch.
- From £5.50 by Royal Mail Airmail - arrives 5 to 10 working days (approx) depending on location. For further information re international deliveries click here. Don't forget that Customers outside the EU do not pay the 20% VAT shown in the prices (it is stripped out of your order in check-out) but you can be liable for local import taxes.
- This is shown on each product page (near the availability message). With the exception of same day despatch all the despatch messages shown are estimates and may change due to circumstances beyond our control. We will notify you if there is a serious delay. Same day despatch cut off time is 12:00 noon, UK time Monday to Friday. No shipments are sent at weekends.
- 21 days from receipt of order. Please check here for further details and exclusions which include stockings and bespoke items. Buyer responsible for return postage.
Lingerie is a great Christmas gift, so here are some helpful notes on estimated despatch dates and Royal Mail recommended last posing dates for anyone buying lingerie for Christmas 2014.
Despatch dates explained.
Each product page shows the estimated despatch (near the availability message). Please check that detail when ordering to ensure your chosen item will be sent in time.
- All designer items are made to order and will normally be sent to you within 28 days of your order. So designer garments (Diki, Jane Woolrich, Liliana Casanova and Sonata Lingerie) should be ordered before the end of November if at all possible. If you do happen to have left shopping until early December contact us - we will do our best to get the order rushed through.
- Non designer items which are warehoused remotely will, on average, ship within 10 working days.
- Local warehouse items - marked as "Same day despatch" on the product pages will be shipped on the same working day. The official cut off time for same day shipment is 12:00 noon but in the run up to Christmas we have an unofficial extension up to 3.0 pm
International customers should make further allowance for the time it will take for their item to travel to them, which is typically 5 to 10 working days, but can be longer.
It always pays to shop early - we extend our returns period at this time of year so you don't need to worry about that. If you need any help contact us, we are here to help.
Recommended Last Posting Dates
Outside the UK:
- Asia, Far East (including Japan) New Zealand - Wednesday 3rd December
- Australia - Thursday 4th December
- Africa, Caribbean, Central & South America, Middle East - Friday 8th December
- Cyprus, Eastern Europe, Greece - Monday 8th December
- Canada, Poland - Friday 12th December
- Western Europe (excluding Greed and Poland) - Saturday 13th December
Inside the UK:
- 2nd Class Tracked and Signed For - Thursday 18th December
- 1st Class Tracked and Signed For - Saturday 20th December
- Special Delivery - Tuesday 23rd December